St Barth boat charters
Renowned for its luxury yachts and villas, St Barth also boasts some of the finest beaches in the Caribbean.
Discover l’île Fourchue off the coast of St Barth. Rarely visited, this tiny island remains essentially unspoiled. Its translucent waters teeming with fish give it a picture postcard beauty. Another ideal spot for snorkeling enthusiasts.
Choose one more stop:
Departure from: Anse Marcel
Choice of: Colombier or Gustavia or Saint-Jean
Return to: Anse Marcel
Our tours are devised to help you discover some of the most beautiful sites around Saint Martin, St Barth and Anguilla. These tours can be modified.
Tell us where you would like to go and we will work with you to customize your day to your personal taste.
INCLUDED IN EVERY TOUR
- Private catamaran
- Crew (2 people)
- WiFi on board
- Light breakfast (coffee/tea/breakfast cakes/fruit)
- Open bar (soft drinks, beer, rosé homemade rum, vodka & liquors)
- Diving gear (masks, snorkels)
- Stand-up Paddle-boards
- Floating mat
- Stand-up Paddle-board lessons with a certified instructor (from 100€).
- 1/2h Jet ski 100€
- Seabob : 400€/Day
- Underwater Scooter : 150€/Day
- Extra hour : 200€
- Massage (from 150€/1h).
- Champagne 100€ & luxurious liquors : on demand.
- From December 20th to January 10th + 20%
- Prices shown represent the flat rate for a maximum of 10 passengers.
- For more than 10 passengers: a supplement of 120$/extra person will be charged
- (+ taxes: St Barth = 20€/person).
- The catamaran can accommodate a maximum of 20 passengers.
St Barth boat charters | St Barth boat tours | Day boat trips in St Barth | Boating in St Barth| St Barth Boat Charters & Tours |St Barth private boat tours